Monday, December 1, 2008

¡España es fantástica!

I think I could live here for much longer than 9 months... :) Despite the fact that I've been sick/had a cold pretty much since I've been here, I'm still really enjoying myself. I finally gave in a bought a tourist guide to Barcelona today. I'm excited to map out my next coming weeks and months with tourist stuff.

In other news, my family and I celebrated "el día de acción de gracias", otherwise known as Thanksgiving, on Saturday. It was amazing. I'll post more details and maybe some pictures later.

¡¡Os echo de menos!!
Linnell

3 comments:

Matt R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt R said...

glad you were able to celebrate thanksgiving! hope you feel better soon.

Linnellie said...

Haha, thanks Matt. I feel much better now. Though, who knows when I'll catch the next cold from the kids? ;) It's an endless cycle and someone is always sick at this house.