Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MONTSERRAT!!

Montserrat was absolutely amazing! It was awesome how I ended up going... I met a girl at a church lunch two weeks ago who had just arrived in BCN for the holidays. I didn't think I would see her again after that, but I ran into her the next week at church and we exchanged contact info in case she wanted to do some sightseeing with me, since I haven't played tourist all that much since I've been here. She randomly called me one day and asked if I wanted to go to Montserrat with her the next day. I agreed and it ended up being one of the best days to visit the mountain! We took an hour train ride from BCN to Montserrat and then a 10 minute cable car ride up. Here are the pictures (**I fixed the problem with the link. You can now see all of the pictures**):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2359865&l=89a9b&id=10707115

And, I've been taking some videos while I've been here and I'm slowly uploading them on YouTube. Check them out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WTLB8


If any of you get the chance to visit BCN, Montserrat is a must! There's a boys choir that sings Mon-Sat at 1 pm. I'll post that video as well. :)

Take care and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Abrazos y Besos de Barcelona!
Linnell

1 comment:

Josh said...

Saw the facebook album, it looks beautiful!