Haha, nope. I really haven't done too much preparing yet. I still have yet to make a packing list, find out the weight limits on my luggage, get a map of the city, decide where I want to travel, get some small gifts for the family, etc...
I have done a few things: got my visa, ordered extra contacts and glasses, and bought a new purse. But, that's about it. I figure that I can't do too much until it is time to start packing. :) Then, it'll be chaos.
2 comments:
Exciting! Have you decided what you are bringing and what you will leave behind yet?
Haha, nope. I really haven't done too much preparing yet. I still have yet to make a packing list, find out the weight limits on my luggage, get a map of the city, decide where I want to travel, get some small gifts for the family, etc...
I have done a few things: got my visa, ordered extra contacts and glasses, and bought a new purse. But, that's about it. I figure that I can't do too much until it is time to start packing. :) Then, it'll be chaos.
Post a Comment