Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Pains of Getting a Visa

So, getting the visa is a whole different story and is such a pain. The good news is that I have almost everything that I need for the visa at this point. I just might be able to make it down to San Francisco this upcoming Sunday and Monday to apply for the visa. :) I'm stoked!

Me:
Certificate of good standing (police waiver) with Apostille - DONE
Evidence of funds – Notarized letter from parents - DONE
Evidence of medical/accidental insurance - DONE
Airfare to Spain - waiting (I'll get this last)
3 applications & 3 passport photos - DONE
Passport and copy of driver’s licence - DONE
Self addressed USPS envelope - will take care of this
Medical waiver - DONE


Interexchange (the agency I'm going through):
Confirmation of school – Acceptance letter (original copy) - waiting on this

No comments: