Sunday, July 13, 2008

First post!

So, I got a little excited and decided not to wait any longer to start this. I sent in my application on July 7th, and found out just this last Friday that they got it and have already forwarded it to their partner in Spain. I should find out about my placement sometime in the next few weeks! I'm super excited, but definitely nervous because nothing is for sure yet, and I still have yet to make my finances work. But, whatever happens, happens. Things are looking positive though. I was at church this morning and ran into my old youth leader from Young Life (we went to Wildhorse Canyon in the same group). She knows someone from Mars Hill who used to live in Barcelona and could possibly get me hooked up with a good church and some advice about living over there.

Anyways, everything is turned in now, and all I can do is wait and see what happens. God willing, I'll be in Spain by the end of September/beginning of October of this year. Woohoo!

No comments: